Here is another answer to “How did you do that?”. These are some of my favorite Web Apps (Applications) and what they do:
1. Spiral Frog – Download millions of songs and music videos for free. It is a subscription service that cost you nothing, plus is very hassle free.
3. Xdrive – ‘Provided’ free online storage for when I’m looking to back up important files. I am trying out other sites right now, and I’ll let you know someday what i find.
4. Pandora – I use this site to create my own Internet radio station that plays my favorite genre of music. I’m using it while I type this post.
5. FotoFlexer – This is an online image editor. I designed the graphic below using it.
6. Google Analytics – I use this to track statistics to my blog and websites. 55.84% of you use Internet Explorer, 24.33% use Safari, 19.55% use Firefox, and 0.14% use Seamonkey as your Internet browsers…Just in case you wanted to know.
7. Blogger – I guess I should mention the web app I use to make this post 🙂
These are just 7 that I like and make my life easier, what web apps can you recommend?