1. Everything begins with a thought.
“Life consists of what a man is thinking about all day.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. What we think determines who we are. Who we are determines what we do.
“The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts.”
3. Our thoughts determine our destiny. Our destiny determines our legacy.
“You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
4. People who go to the top think differently than others.
“Nothing limits achievement like small thinking; Nothing expands possibilities like unleashed thinking.”
-William Arthur Ward
5. We can change the way we think.
“Whatever things are true . . . noble . . . just . . . pure . . .lovely . . . are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy; think on these things.”
-Paul the Apostle
What one thing do all successful people have in common? What one thing separates those who go to the top from those who never seem to get there? Good Thinking!
The ultimate goal of education should not be to teach people WHAT to think, but rather teach people HOW to think!
I’ll expand on these thoughts through out the week…Happy Thinking!